About Vilitra 20 Mg
Vilitra 20 Mg is one of the most recommended medicines for overcoming the problem of impotence among men. Those men face issues with erectile dysfunction; they can take it as a remedy under the doctor’s guidance. Before taking this medication, patients should tell their physical complexities like high blood pressure, high level of cholesterol, and eye problems to the doctor.
Vilitra 20 mg Composition
Vardenafil is the basic component that helps to produce this medicine. This active element comprises 20mg of this drug. This medication is a member of the class of drugs known as PDE5 inhibitors.
Vilitra 20 Mg manufacturer
The renowned pharmaceutical and drug organization named Centurian remedies privately Limited is engaged in manufacturing this medication. This Gujarat-based company commenced its business in 2006.
Uses of Vilitra 20 Mg
Those patients face the problem of soft and short erections; they must try this medicine. This medicine gives them the ability to penetrate hard for the long term. But this medicine will be useless if the couple is not sexually excited. Apart from overcoming infertility, it treats the problem of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How Does Vilitra 20 Mg Work?
When patients get excited sexually, NO gas and its influence in building up the cGMP enzyme is released. Cyanine guanosine monophosphate is liable for a successful erection. However, the penis releases the PDE5 enzyme, which then breaks down cGMP.
Patients are unable to maintain a firm erection as a result. However, this medication relaxes the penis muscles, which keeps PDE5 from functioning and permits blood to enter the penis. As a consequence, patients can maintain a hard erection.
How to Take Vilitra 20 mg?
Patients are required to take their medications according to the doctor’s directions. They have to swallow this pill along with water. There is no requirement for the pill to be chewed, broken, or crushed. You can use this medication while eating a balanced diet. If not, take it on an empty stomach. While taking this medication, patients have to avoid taking excessive alcohol. Because it lessens this drug’s effectiveness.
Patients have to consume only one tablet within 24 hours. This medication may be used whenever it is convenient for you. But ensure that you have taken this medicine for at least 30-40 minutes before getting lost in romance with your partner. You can feel the effect of this medicine 4-5 hours after consuming this tablet.
Doctors suggest a mild dose initially; later, they can prescribe a high dose if needed. The market offers this medication in a variety of strengths. But doctors can suggest the right amount of this medicine after knowing the patient’s health condition and age. It is advised that patients only take this medication in the recommended dosage. If you believe taking a larger amount can quickly treat your problem, you may experience serious side effects like fainting, rashes, and sleepiness.
Buy Also other Similar Product:
What If I Skip a Dose?
Patients do not need to take this medicine daily. When you decide to have sex with your lover, take it. But try to maintain a fixed time to take your pill. If you fail to take your medicine on time, try to take it whenever you remember that. However, if the time for taking a fresh dose is approaching, pass on the notion of taking a failed one. Taking a double dose is not safe to adjust yesterday’s dose.
Side-Effects of Vilitra 20 Mg
- Chest pain
- Pain in urination
- Painful prolonged erection
- Retina disorder
- Loss of hearing
- Trouble breathing
- Serious allergic reaction
- Mouth ulcers
- Pain in the muscle
- Stomach upset
- Back pain
Drug Interactions of Vilitra 20 Mg
- Those patients who take recreational drugs or poppers like amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate should not take this pill. Apart from it, those patients who are suggested to take nitrate-containing drugs such as nitroglycerine and nitroprusside for chest pain should not take these drugs. These two medications’ combined effects result in fainting and a sharp drop in blood pressure.
- Those people who are suffering from the problem of epilepsy and take phenytoin for this purpose should not consume this drug.
- Those people who take cimetidine for ulcers should not take Vilitra.
- Patients shouldn’t use this medication in any case if they are on HIV protease inhibitors like atazanavir or ritonavir. The effect of the latter medications might have been eliminated by the former.
- If people are taking carbamazepine for relieving nerve pain, and seizure control, they should not take this medicine.
- While taking this medicine, consumption of grapefruit juice is not allowed. As the CYP3A4 inhibitor present in this juice slows down the action of this medication.
- Those Patients with serious cardiovascular disease issues like cardiac arrest or myocardial should not consume this pill under any circumstances. It may prove fatal for them.
- Those patients who have no problem with ED should not try Vilitra to extend the time of sexual pleasure. It causes serious side effects like numbness, fainting, and sudden change in blood pressure.
- If patients have serious blood cell disorders like sickle cell anemia or multiple myeloma, they should not take this drug. Apart from this, men with a problem with a distorted penis or Peyronie’s disease should not take this drug. These kinds of patients have more inclined to have priapism compared to others.
How to store
This medicine should be preserved below 30-degree c temperature. Kids, pets, and women need to avoid the vicinity of this drug. Make sure that this pill is kept in a cold, clean, and dry place. Avoid sunlight, and moisture while conserving it.
Vilitra 20 Mg review
This medication should not be used continuously. Even if they are suffering from the same condition, you cannot persuade someone else to use this medication without a prescription. Apart from taking this medication, patients must be physically fit to have the best result.