About Vidalista 10 mg
These people receive Vidalista 10 mg medication in order to treat their erectile dysfunction and other sexual health issues. This medicine is to be used by men only who are between the age of 18 years and 65 years. Women and children are not supposed to take this medication. Impotence is a regularly used term to describe erectile dysfunction.
Impotent men are not able to manage a suitable erection required for sexual activities. This can be the result of various problems including psychological, physiological, physical, etc. It can be treated easily. This medicine has various benefits like it is safe for use, It is not known to cause many troublesome side effects and whatever side effects occur due to the use of this medicine can be treated with minimal medical intervention, and most of them go away on their own after some time when the body gets used to the medicine. These tablets can be easily availed from any regular offline pharmacy or an online one.
Vidalista 10 mg Composition
This medicine contains the drug tadalafil in a 10 mg concentration. This drug is orally active. This is a smaller dose of this medicine that is given to the patients by their doctors. Depending on the duration of the medication schedule, the response, the dosage can even be increased or decreased. This drug is an inhibitor of the enzyme phosphodiesterase 5.
Manufacturer of Vidalista 10 mg
This business, founded in 2006, is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories Private Limited. The company has its headquarter at Vadodara.
Uses of Vidalista 10 mg
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence
- It is the drug of choice for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension
- It is used to treat the symptoms of motion sickness.
- Some people use it as an aphrodisiac
- This medicine can also be given to men in combination with other drugs for erectile dysfunction for behavioral therapy.
- Treatment for early ejaculation or shortness of sleep.
How Does Vidalista 10 mg Work?
As told before, this medicine selectively inhibits the activity of the enzyme phosphodiesterase 5. This enzyme reduces the action of nitric oxide in the blood and also inhibits the hormone cGMP. Both of them are very important in getting an erection in patients who are not able to get it normally because they improve the blood supply in and around the penis by relaxing the blood vessels in that area.
An improved blood supply causes a better erection. It is important to note that this medicine will only show effect in those patients who still have a sex urge because it requires sexual stimulation to work. And those patients who have lost their libido due to whatever cause will not be able to benefit from the use of this medicine.
How to Take Vidalista 10 mg?
The patient should simply swallow this medicine whole with a lot of water and should not try to chew or break or crush the tablet. One hour before engaging in sexual activity, take this medication. Other than that, follow the other instructions that your doctor must have given you.
The dosage of this medicine will be decided by a doctor based on the severity of the symptoms and your response and only the most suitable dosage will be recommended to you. So it is important that you do not change your dosage schedule on your own accord and strictly follow whatever the doctor has suggested. Do not overdose on this medicine because that can cause priapism or prolonged painful erections which last for 4 to 6 hours. It can even permanently damage your penis and your libido. Try some more dosage Vidalista 60 mg, vidalista 2.5 mg, vidalista 20mg.
What to Do If a Dose is Missed?
You can take it whenever you remember it if you forget to take it on time. But do not take it if the time for your next door has already come very near because that can lead to an overdose and that can be quite a problem. In this case, just forget about the missed dose and go back to taking your prescription as usual. In the event of an overdose, seek immediate medical treatment.
Side Effects of Vidalista 10 mg
- Loss of vision
- Bleeding in the eye
- Pain in the bone and chest
- Mental depression
- Nose bleeds
- Prolonged erections
- Feeling of weakness and confusion
Drug Interactions of Vidalista 10 mg
The harmful drug interactions of this medicine are listed as follows
- Alpha blockers- It can cause symptomatic hypotension
- Amlodipine – it can reduce the blood pressure
- Nitrates – it can potentially be fatal
- Ritonavir and other CYP3A4 inhibitors – can affect the drug metabolism
- Fluticasone nasal
- The patient’s normal hearing and vision functions may be affected by this medication.
- This patient is contraindicated for use by patients of bleeding disorders.
- Patients of pulmonary edema should not use it.
- Discontinue the use if you experience allergic reactions.
- Do not consume alcohol with this medicine because it can cause symptoms like dizziness and lack of orientation
- Do not take fatty foods when you are going to take this medicine because it can interfere with the absorption of the drug.
How to Store?
This medication should be kept at room temperature or no higher than 30 degrees Celsius. It should be kept in a cold, dry, and dark location away from sunshine, direct heat, and humidity. Additionally, keep your pets and children away from it.
Vidalista 10 mg Review
This medicine has been highly praised by all those who have used it. It is definitely safe and efficient and potent. It starts operating in around 30 to 60 minutes and produces satisfactory effects.