About Vidalista 40 mg
Vidalista 40 mg pill is mainly used to recover erectile dysfunction problems among men. Many men experience a problem with a soft and short erection while in the mood for lovemaking with their partners. Vidalista aids them in solving this issue. Taking suggestions from a doctor is mandatory for consuming this medicine. Because the doctor only decides whether you need it or not. For this, patients must speak about their health history and the list of medicines taken to the doctor.
Vidalista 40 mg Composition
Tadalafil is the primary salt that is used to produce this medicine. This Vidalista 40mg drug belongs to the family of PDE5 blockers.
Manufacturer of Vidalista 40 mg
Centurion Laboratories Pvt manufactures this drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Our customer support team is at your service 24 hours a day. So customers can contact us anytime for help.
Uses of Vidalista 40 mg
Erectile dysfunction is now seen in all aged people. In this problem, patients cannot penetrate hard for the long term, and this medicine makes patients capable of successful erection. But without sexual excitement, this medicine cannot help patients at all. Apart from this, it helps to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia among patients.
How Does Vidalista 40 mg Work?
A PDE5 inhibitor named chemical messenger gets released from the penis, and blood flow is interrupted in the genitals area. For this, patients cannot erect successfully. Vidalista allows the bloodstream in the penis by relaxing the muscles and tissues of the penis. While men are sexually excited, NO gas is released, and this medicine helps to store cGMP. This way, patients can be successful with challenging erections.
How to Take Vidalista 40 mg?
Patients need to take this drug following the prescription of a doctor. They have to gulp down this tablet along with water. Patients should not crush, chew or break this pill as it can reduce the efficacy of this drug. Patients can take this medication alongside food or on a full stomach. While taking this medicine, patients have to avoid taking sugar-containing food.
Apart from this, while under medication, patients must refrain from smoking habits and alcohol consumption. Patients are instructed to take their medication at least 45-60 minutes before bed.
Taking the correct dose following the doctor’s direction to treat this problem is necessary. Generally, doctors suggest a low dose for curing impotence among men. But Vidalista 40 mg is given to those people who are highly affected by the problem of erectile dysfunction. Patients are allotted to take only a single pill within 24 hours.
Taking multiple pills within one day is not reasonable. Patients cannot adjust the dose without talking to a doctor. If any person takes more than the prescribed dose believing that it treats their problem quickly, they face a serious problem such as trouble in breathing, swelling, and sleepiness.
Alternative range of vidalista 40 Mg
- Vidalista 2.5 Mg
- Vidalista 5 Mg
- Vidalista 10 Mg
- Vidalista 20 Mg
- Vidalista 40 Mg
- Vidalista 60 Mg
- Vidalista 80 Mg
- Vidalista Black 80 Mg
- Vidalista CT 20 Mg
- Vidalista Professional 20 Mg
What If I Skip a Dose?
Following suggestions from a doctor regarding the time of taking medicine is also required. Patients have to take their prescribed dose on time following the daily regime. But if they fail to take their assigned dose on time, try to take it as early as possible whenever they remember that. But if the time of taking a new dose is almost near, leave the idea of taking a failed dose. Make sure to take only one dosage. Do not take a second dose to cover the loss of one.
Side-Effects of Vidalista 40 mg
- Pain in the urinary bladder
- Pain in urination
- Chest pain
- Blurred vision
- Loss of hearing
- Allergic reaction
- Dryness in mouth
- Pain in muscle
- Stomach upset
Drug Interactions of Vidalista 40 mg
- Males taking macrolide antibiotics such as clarithromycin and erythromycin should not take this tadalafil-containing drug.
- Many patients who take HIV protease inhibitors, such as saquinavir and ritonavir, should not take Vidalista as the former medicines may eliminate the function of Vidalista.
- Those patients who take vaccines like hepatitis C should not consume this medicine.
- Those suffering from angina pectoris take nitrate-containing medicines like isosorbide and nitroprusside. The law prohibits them from being a Vidalista simultaneously. The joint effect of these two may cause dizziness and a sudden fall in blood pressure.
- Patients who take the medication phenytoin to treat epilepsy must not consume this drug.
- Those patients who consume cimetidine for ulcer problems should not take this medicine.
- Patients who take alpha-blockers like tamsulosin and doxazosin for treating BPH and hypertension should not consume these drugs. The combined effect may be the cause of hypotension.
- Children younger than 18 years old age cannot take this medicine. If a healthy man takes this medicine to prolong sexual enjoyment, they may face serious problems such as fainting, numbness, and sudden changes in blood pressure.
- Patients with serious bleeding issues like gastrointestinal bleeding should not consume this drug as it enhances the problem.
- While under medication, patients should not drink grapefruit juice or eat fatty foods. All of these may be the reason for lowering the effectiveness of this medication.
- While taking this medicine, patients should not drive the car because this drug is liable for dizziness and vision problems.
How to Store?
After opening this medicine, never store it in a freezer. The ideal room temperature for preserving this medicine is 25 degrees C -35 degrees c temperature. Pets, youngsters, and women should abstain from taking this medicine. Conserve this medicine in a clean, dry, and dark place.
Vidalista 40 mg Review
This medicine is one of the cheapest ways to treat infertility among men. The effects of this medication are felt for about 4 to 6 hours. Don’t suggest anyone else use this medication without a prescription, even if they suffer from similar issues. Patients cannot begin or stop taking medicine abruptly. They must continue taking this medicine as long as the doctor tells them to do so.